Advertisement

UNBIASED GEAR REVIEW - Diezel Einstein 100 High Gain Amplifier Head

UNBIASED GEAR REVIEW - Diezel Einstein 100 High Gain Amplifier Head My new EP, "A Profound Disdain For Life" can be found on your favorite streaming services, but also available for sale at:

T-shirts and more are now available at the following links:




Where do I purchase my gear from? From Reverb, that's where! Head to:

For more information on the gear I am reviewing, click here:

For more information on the beer that I am drinking, click here:

For more information on the band I am supporting on my shirt:

DISCLAIMER - all views contained herein are mine and mine alone. My comments merely reflect my own, individual experience with this gear. They do not necessarily reflect what your personal experience may be as a potential customer of the brand I am reviewing.

Diezel Einstein 100
- 2 independant channels, clean and lead
- 3-band EQ, gain, and volume per channel, plus a 3-way mode switch on channel 1.
- Footswitchable Dual Master Volumes
- Presence and Deep controls
- 12AX7 preamp tubes
- EL34 power amp tubes
- Series and Parallel FX loops

Please like and subscribe. If you have any questions, comments, or concerns regarding the instrument or the video, please leave a comment.

Demo,Playthrough,Hagen,Herbert,VH2,VH4,Paul,Metal,Combo,distortion,Ola Englund,Session,Thomann,Sweetwater,Henning Pauly,Bigmax,D-moll,heavy,tone,brutal,Hans Platz,Feuerschwanz,German,Peter,Gear in Review,Josh Wibaut,Lasse Lammert,Engl,Bogner,Peavey,Marshall,Mesa/Boogie,

Post a Comment

0 Comments