Advertisement

Watchtower almost made me an atheist (and that's OK) - DAILY TEXT - 2020-02-04

Watchtower almost made me an atheist (and that's OK) - DAILY TEXT - 2020-02-04 Today's text reminded me of the journey I've been on since leaving Watchtower and Jehovah's Witnesses.

The Door-to-Door "Requirement":


Support me at:
Join the channel:
Email me at: contact@exjwanalyzer.com
Chat with me at:

My other channel, "Is That For Real?":

A special thank-you to my Activist-level supporters:
Andie Pole, Amanda Rivera, Debra Lackey-Hay, Sad But True, NoMoreSecrets, Emilio Alvarez, Allen Harken, Flavio Pereira, Kyle Corn, Sean Cruz, Ina Pickle, Bum Rush, Terje Knudsen Akerholt, Sterling Suhr

And my Scholar-level supporters:
Shelley Martin, Jake Mr. GREEN Bruggeman, Mercury Dime, Terje Knudsen Akerholt, Cindy M. Daniel, Italian Vaper, Truman Burbank, Kevin Smith, Grateful 2020

List of EXJW Meetup groups:


All statements in this video are simply my opinion as a former member of Jehovah's Witnesses, and should be viewed only as my opinion.

All footage images used in this video are used legally for criticism, commentary & education, and are protected by the Fair Use Law/Act: Section 107 of the USC:


#JWORG #JehovahsWitnessess #Watchtower #EXJW #Religion #Christianity #Bible #Fundamentalism #Fundamentalists

exjw,ex-jw,ex jw,ex jehovah's witness,ex jehovah witness,jehovah's witnesses,jehovah witness,cult,watchtower,jworg,

Post a Comment

0 Comments