Advertisement

What do I have to Disclose When Selling a House? - RPD Form

What do I have to Disclose When Selling a House? - RPD Form Preparing your home to sell can seem overwhelming. In this series, I will help break it down into smaller steps. This video focuses on the Residential Property Disclosure Form and gives a brief overview of what it is.

Technically speaking, you legally have to disclose all known/current problems or defects with the home, and/or any fact that might affect the buyer's decision to move forward with purchasing the home. However, to protect yourself and prevent the possibility of a future lawsuit, I recommend disclosing all problems, even if they were in the past and have been repaired. I would further recommend that you provide documentation to show that repairs have been made. This creates trust between you and the buyer and heads off a potential future issue from the beginning.

home selleing tips,selling my house,material facts,disclosing facts,what to disclose when selling a home,arden realtor,arden real estate,asheville real estate,

Post a Comment

0 Comments