Advertisement

WHAT I EAT IN A DAY: healthy & affordable

WHAT I EAT IN A DAY: healthy & affordable what i eat in a day // follow me on Instagram: @Livvargus

hope you enjoyed these meal ideas! let me know if you have any new ideas you'd like to share below that are your favorites! Xx

more social media:

TikTok: @oliviavargus

FTC: This video is not sponsored

For business inquires contact: maddy@besocialgroup.com

olivia,vargus,livvargus,what i eat in a day,vegan,vegetarian,healthy,what i eat in a day vegan,what i eat in a day college,vegan what i eat in a day,plant based,what i eat in a day plant based,what i eat in a work day,morning routine,healthy and productive,healthy morning routine,breakfast ideas,lunch ideas,vegan breakfast ideas,vegan lunch ideas,vegan meal ideas,10 healthy habits that changed my life,healthy habits,tips,

Post a Comment

0 Comments