Advertisement

What if quilt block - an experiment with fabric strips

What if quilt block - an experiment with fabric strips This block has so much potential that I have made it before, twice with different colour schemes.


More details on my blog post:

Fabric collections on the video are by Michael Miller:
- Cotton Couture:
- Strata:

Get my patterns:

Get my book:

Join my Facebook group:

All the tools that appear on the video:

Get all my video tutorials in your inbox. Look for the FOLLOW button in my blog:

Follow me on:

Blog:
Facebook:
Instagram:
Pinterest:
Twitter:

easy quilting,quilt block,simple quilt,accuquilt,beginner quilting,easy quilt,free quilt along,free quilt pattern,makingitfun,michaelmillerfabrics,patchwork,patchwork tutorial,quilt along,quilting,teresadownunder,traditional quilting,video tutorial,

Post a Comment

0 Comments