Advertisement

Why the education system is FLAWED with Dean Graziosi and Carl Parnell

Why the education system is FLAWED with Dean Graziosi and Carl Parnell In this interview, Dean Graziosi flew me out to his amazing home to discuss my journey from being a "rockstar" for 20 years, transitioning to full-time employment and HATING it through to quitting the 9-5 for good.

I cover how I put my own knowledge into an online course that not only generated life-changing income for me, but more importantly, it helped change the lives of others too.

Tony Robbins & Dean will be sharing more of my story on an upcoming livecast on the 27th February.

They will be combining their 60+ years of combined experience to teach you how you can unlock an untapped knowledge bank and help make self-education the new norm.

Register for your seat here:

Tony Robbins,entrepreneur,Dean graziosi,Russell Brunson,

Post a Comment

0 Comments