Advertisement

Why I Disagree with Dave Ramsey 'Your Credit Score Doesn't Matter' Theory

Why I Disagree with Dave Ramsey 'Your Credit Score Doesn't Matter' Theory Without a good credit score it's more difficult to qualify for a mortgage or car loan and more expensive (MONEY) too, because you won't get the best rates. No credit or low credit can even raise your insurance premiums, cost you a rental apartment, or make it harder to get a job.

In this video, I talk about why I disagree with Dave Ramsey "Your Credit Score Doesn't Matter" Theory.

RF Financial Consulting LLC
For financial mentoring & coaching services contact me on Instagram @richardfain28 or rffinancialconsulting28@gmail.com


Help support my my channel by subscribing and turning on notifications - lets grow my channel together!



--Follow me--

You can follow me on Instagram here...





--Follow me--

You can follow me on Twitter here...




-Additional Streams of Income Videos-


















#credit,#creditscore,#PersonalFinance,#Investing,#Entrepreneurship,#DaveRamsey,

Post a Comment

0 Comments