Advertisement

Wish you were gay (but actually gay) cover by Keara Graves[]GLMV[]Mika_Pl

Wish you were gay (but actually gay) cover by Keara Graves[]GLMV[]Mika_Pl Hey guys!
I wasn't here for so damn long! But hey even tho it's not another episode of ur favourite series (her silver eyes) its a nice GLMV (at least I hope it's nice-).
What about another episode of her silver eyes? easyyy
I'm making right now a BIG GLMM and it's going to be something really BIG and AWESOME!!! I can't wait with finishing it already that's why I decided I'll make a glmm first and then If I'll have my motivation back I'll make sure to make another episode of her silver eyes ASAP UWU
that's enough of talking tho
=======================
make sure you watch the real version of the song and the cover qwq
real song's version ---}
cover ---}
==========================================================
Also here's my new discord group! it's a little dead since I was having a break from it but starting from tomorrow I swear I'll be really active!
----}
============================
that's all for now ^^ I really hope you enjoyed my glmv
see yall soon!
I hope qwq

Graves[]GLMV[]Mika_Pl

Post a Comment

0 Comments