Advertisement

Backwoods bungalow camp shelter, Trail cam set up, knife, saw, firebox stove coffee and chat.

Backwoods bungalow camp shelter, Trail cam set up, knife, saw, firebox stove coffee and chat. The woodland shelter was purchased from Aliexpress. I believe it is the first version and was described as a "Four season tent".
The Mk2 version is called the "Backwoods bungalow" I believe and is made by One Tigress. Quality is rather poor in my opinion and it certainly isn't a 4 season shelter either! But I'm sure it will make a very good and practical shelter for some rough woodland camping, and i won't be too upset an ember from the fire melts a hole in the nylon fabric!
As for the trail camera, I brought it a few years ago. It was rather cheap but does OK. I'm sorry but I have no more info as to where you can buy one as I believe it has now been superseded!

Wiltshire Man,One Tigress,woodland bungalow,woodland shelter,rough camp shelter,lightweight camp,bushcraft shelter,bushcraft tools,wildlife,game camera,outdoors,vlog,gopro hero7,gopro camera,

Post a Comment

0 Comments