Advertisement

BOLTON RTG #4 | SLOWLY BUT SURELY

BOLTON RTG #4 | SLOWLY BUT SURELY This video was edited using:
SHAREfactory™


This is the fourth episode in a series that aims to take Bolton Wanderers form mid table in league one to winning the treble.

In the first few seasons the episodes will be post commentary as I am trying to get through tu seasons as quick as possible.

The upload scenario right now will be as consistent as possible but I am trying to upload twice a week. Here's how it will work:
If I upload on Wednesday, there will be an upload on Sunday.
If I don't upload on Wednesday there will be an upload on Thursday but that will be it for the week.

Last but not least I am trying to get to 50 subs so if you enjoy my content please do like, share and subscribe and I will see you guys in the next episode.

#PS4share,PlayStation 4,Sony Interactive Entertainment,SHAREfactory™,{4ca3a8c8-4dd4-449e-9c04-72147f4f2dd4},

Post a Comment

0 Comments