Advertisement

Elektron Model:Cycles || Seeing what the hotter side sounds like || Second Jam with Korg Electribe

Elektron Model:Cycles || Seeing what the hotter side sounds like || Second Jam with Korg Electribe I thought I’d see what the higher values of the volume end past 60 really added. Once again, I’m left impressed. I used the LFO as automation on the HH and Perc. Not sure what’s causing the delay to modulate on that lead sound but I want to find out how I’ve done that because it sounds great. You can hear it at the end of the video.

I also thought I’d see how it linked with other groove boxes and gear. I couldn’t get the Modal Skulpt arp to sync so I went with the Electribe. The Electribe worked better as the master clock of the two. It’s good to know that if I expand my set up for live, given the limitations in sequencing that the Cycles won’t be my main brain

I think I’ll try something ambient on it next.

elektron,model cycles,model,cycles,model cycle,elektron cycles,elektron samples,cycles and samples,skulpt,modal skulpt,dawless,korg electribe,electribe 2,model cycles synthwave,synthwave,model cycles chillwave,elektron synthwave,chillwave,compact creations,maven fiction,maven fiction model cycles,maven fiction cycles,

Post a Comment

0 Comments