Advertisement

Epidemics and Immigration

Epidemics and Immigration Right now everyone is talking about the coronavirus, but an epidemic like the coronavirus can affect overseas immigration cases.

When epidemics break out, borders between countries can close, the government can exclude people from certain countries that have the virus, and it can affect the medical exam in immigration cases.

-

Our Website (NEW):

At the Hacking Law Practice we're dedicated to spreading the truth about immigration in the U.S.

Our goal is to get people the help they need so that they can live united with their families and live the American dream.

I am passionate about my message because I stand for what I truly believe is right.

We fight for immigrants and won't be stopping any time soon.

Facebook Page:

immigration and coronavirus,how will the coronavirus affect my immigration case,visa case with coronavirus,will the coronavirus stop my visa,coronavirus and visa case,will my visa get denied because of coronavirus,how does an epidemic affect immigration,how does a pandemic affect immigration,Immigration lawyer,coronavirus and immigration,Jim Hacking,Hacking Law Practice,

Post a Comment

0 Comments