Advertisement

February of the Greenhouse Border - Year in the Life of a Border

February of the Greenhouse Border - Year in the Life of a Border Welcome to my 'Year in the Life of a Border' series, where each month we examine the border beside my greenhouse, checking what's looking good and what needs to be done in that month.
Plants in order of video appearance...
Daphne bholua 'Jacqueline Postill'
Euphorbia griffithii 'Fireglow'
Celmisia mackaui
Leucanthemum x superbum 'Broadway Lights'
Hemerocallis 'Golden Zebra' ('Malija')
Ligularia 'Osiris Café Noir'
Aconitum NOID
Salvia forsskaolii
Anemantliele lessoniana
Echium pininana
Melanoselinum decipiens
Diplarrena moraea
Hydrangea macrophylla 'Ayesha'

I invite you to join in our collaborative growing. Grow a plant to remember my son, Josh! #GrowitforJosh #CollaborativeGrowing


✿Donate to my channel :
✿My Book :
✿Merch :
✿Facebook :
✿Instagram :
✿Twitter :

irish gardening,gardening,#GrowitforJosh,irish garden,greenhouse,wexford,orchid,Douentza,

Post a Comment

0 Comments