Advertisement

FINDING OUT I'M PREGNANT ON CAMERA!!! *EMOTIONAL REACTION*

FINDING OUT I'M PREGNANT ON CAMERA!!! *EMOTIONAL REACTION* FINDING OUT I'M PREGNANT ON CAMERA!!! (EMOTIONAL REACTION)

I can finally reveal the reason why we've been so quiet. We've been keeping a little secret...we’re having a baby!! These last few weeks I've been taking the time to relax & focus on my health whilst juggling all my pregnancy symptoms. But we are back & I can't wait to share this journey with you.

🛎 Make sure to enable ALL push notifications!🛎
Subscribe: |

🍿Watch more Kim Enson:
VLOGS
CHALLENGES
INSPIRATION
IT'S KIM & TOM
REACTION VIDEOS

💛Follow Kim Enson:
Facebook:
Instagram:
Twitter:
SnapChat:

💛Follow Tom Lowry:


For business inquiries email: hello@lovekito.com

Kim Enson,Kim Enson youtube,youtube Kim Enson,pregnancy,test,were having a baby,unexpected news,emotional gender reveal,surprising my boyfriend,baby news,first time parent,first time mom,mum,mommy,

Post a Comment

0 Comments