Advertisement

How I WON being PREPARED in Fortnite - As a beginner (High Ground Advantage)

How I WON being PREPARED in Fortnite - As a beginner (High Ground Advantage) Win by being prepared! You can essentially beat any player in Fortnite, even if you are a beginner (noob)!

This is how I decimated a bunch of enemies and won a Victory Royale for my squad against a team with far better players than me. The reason I won was because I had the advantage of high ground and I was better prepared, watch the movie to see how.

This is edited like an action movie to make it more entertaining to watch for you guys. Hope you can follow "the story".


Music in the video belongs to Epic Games!

ENJOY THE VIDEO!

#fortnitetactics #beginner #highground

how i won by being prepared,how to win,be prepared,high ground advantage,how to win fortnite,noob wins fortnite,how to win as a beginner,beginner tips in fortnite,noob wins victory royale,fortnite squads win,popularvote_yt,popular vote,popular vote gaming,how I decimated a team,high ground in fortnite,higher ground kill,fortnite tactics,how to win squads,beginner takes high ground,noob beat pros,fortnite movie,fortnite cinematic,fortnite win,fortnite,

Post a Comment

0 Comments