Advertisement

How It All Began

How It All Began Rather rushed and clipped 1000 subscribers video.

Started off as 900 subscriber special and got delayed.

If I could spare another few days to finish it....

There will be more! This one is now just the first in a series of x videos. 'x' because I don't know how many there will be. Each will cover a new subject or a different aspect or something. The common factor being the core interest will have come from Malta.

There are a huge number of people to thank - most are written down somewhere. Some of the material is under Creative commons licence - when I identify who did what I'll add it here.

Special thanks must go to Wyn Turner for the closing music. For me it actually fits perfectly. Hopefully one day we might get to explore that fine instrument.

Began

Post a Comment

0 Comments