Advertisement

I WAS FOLLOWED BY A CREEPY SPIRIT THE WHOLE TIME I WAS IN THIS HAUNTED HOTEL | Dreadout 2 [4]

I WAS FOLLOWED BY A CREEPY SPIRIT THE WHOLE TIME I WAS IN THIS HAUNTED HOTEL | Dreadout 2 [4] Dreadout 2 playthrough with Jay from the Kubz Scouts! Linda makes her way to a hotel where she finds more than she asks for..way more ghosts and jumpscares too!

Dreadout 2 game link:



Follow me on Twitter! ►

Watch me on Twitch! ►

Follow our Instagram! ►

---------------------------



We're here to have fun and not take ourselves too seriously, so any negative comments will be automatically deleted! Thanks for watching!



#KubzScouts

kubz,scouts,kubz scouts,dreadout,dreadout 2,dreadout kubz scouts,dreadout 2 kubz scouts,dreadout 2 playthrough,dreadout 2 walkthrough,dread,out,dreadout sequel,dreadout 2 commentary,dreadout 2 jumpscares,jumpscares,reaction,facecam,scary video games,scary games,scary indie games,2020,video games 2020,dreadout 2 hotel,hotel easter eggs,hotel secrets,hotel ghosts,

Post a Comment

0 Comments