Advertisement

If I find anything other than Lamp, the video ends

If I find anything other than Lamp, the video ends Wow, the word lamp really let us down. what a shame, the video had to end so soon.

This is just a small place holder video to substitute for not having a full one this week, i'll have a video ready and done by next week, I promise! Also thank you for all the support recently on my videos, it really means a lot to me :)

►Join my discord:

Be sure to leave a like if you like it... or if you dont like it, then dont like it, not that hard, just dont dislike, cuz thats not very cash money of you to do so.

follow me on
►Twitch:
►Instagram:
►Twitter

comedy,funny,cody,cokeefe,co'keefe,lamp,if I find anything other than lamp the video ends,the video ends,if I... the video ends,random,short,hilarious,google,google images,short comedy,short funny,trending videos,funny short videos,success comedy,the video stops,the recording stops,the recording ends,try to only see lamp,discord,discord content,

Post a Comment

0 Comments