Advertisement

I'VE OFFICIALLY CHOSEN MY NEW ROOMMATE

I'VE OFFICIALLY CHOSEN MY NEW ROOMMATE In today's episode of The ROOMMATES OF BEVERLY HILLS I officially choose my new roommate, we embarrass my little sister and we pick strangers up in Hollywood..

Watch Episode ONE here:
Watch Episode TWO here:

Check out my merch: beverlyhillsbrat.club

Follow us:
Follow us on Instagram!
Nicolette Gray:
Christian Guiton:
Valentino:
Kohl:
Leigh-Ann
Nikki:

My Vlog Channel:
Blair's Instagram:
My mom's Instagram:

Welcome to my channel! My name is Nicolette Gray, aka the Beverly Hills Brat. You may know me from my luxury shopping hauls, reality show videos, and my lifestyle living in Beverly Hills! I upload every Sunday & Wednesday

nicolette,gray,nicolette gray,beverly hills brat,beverly,hills,brat,dr phil,nicolette gray vlogs,i've officially chosen my new roommate,roommates of beverly hills,rich kids of beverly hills,nicolettegray,dr phil rich girl,dr phil spoiled girl,reality tv,reality show,

Post a Comment

0 Comments