Advertisement

Lindsey Stirling: I need to make this instrument express who I am | Violin | Yamaha Music

Lindsey Stirling: I need to make this instrument express who I am | Violin | Yamaha Music #yamahamusic #music #makewaves

‘I feel like music is so magical. It’s giving me the ability to express myself in a way that I never thought.’

One of the most creative violinists, Lindsey Stirling talks about her passion for music and the energy behind her unique performance.
--------------------------------------
Explore our world:
Subscribe to us: https:// www.youtube.com/yamahacorporation

Yamaha Stories,yamaha,yamaha_global,make waves,sound and music,music 2020,music is life,artists,performance,violin,electric violin,dance,lindsey stirling,violinist,dancing violinist,yamaha music,dubstep violin,violin girl,

Post a Comment

0 Comments