Advertisement

Metallic Feather

Metallic Feather Metallic Feather

If you want to make your own stones here is how!! Visit HappyDottingCompany to find
molds for making stones...

I use ultracal 30 ( you can also use gypsum plaster) and mix with water using Happy dotting company YouTube Tutorial above. I purchase mine in Quebec for those of you in Canada here is the link-


Here is my Etsy shop if you want to purchase my hand painted stones馃榿


Paint colours-
DecoArt:  black, spun gold, metallic ice blue
Folkart:berry metallic, malachite green, dragonfly glaze 44380
Hologram 2796

Resin tutorial-


ArtResin - Epoxy Resin - Clear - No Respirator Needed - 32 oz (946 ml)

Fine lining brush-


DIY blending brush


Find me on facebook to see what I have created in the past馃榿



Instagram- @rachelsrocks11
Rachel's Rocks on Pinterest

Rachel's Rocks Canada,painting,rock painting tutorials,painting tutorial,how-to,diy,painted stones,rock art,

Post a Comment

0 Comments