Advertisement

My Addiction to Consuming Coffee (My Strange Addictions Parody)

My Addiction to Consuming Coffee (My Strange Addictions Parody) My Crippling Addiction to Consuming Coffee Beans
(My Strange Addictions Parody)

One year of an infectious and strange addiction to consuming coffee has led the Shaw family into a world of disarray and pain.

THIS IS A JOKE BTW

Shot on:
Canon M50
DJI Mavic Mini

Actors:
Caleb Shaw
Jace Barrett
Grant Hellesto
Sean Cummings

Directed / Edited by: Caleb Shaw

*tags*
my strange addiction, coffee addiction, my strange addiction to coffee, coffee, coffee bean addiction, caleb shaw, philomath high school, oregon, coffee beans, coffee grounds, reality tv, strange addiction parody, parody, satire, jokes, memes, grant helllesto, c shawty, stand up, filmmaking, one day movie, tlc, reality tv parody, reality tv, tv show

my strange addiction,tlc,caleb shaw,my strange addiction full episodes,addiction,my strange,parody,jokes,c shawty,phs,philomath high school,grant hellesto,Comedy sketch,my strange addiction to coffee,coffee,coffee beans,coffee addiction,coffee addict,reality tv,reality tv parody,my strange addiction parody,my addiction to consuming coffee beans,tlc full episodes,extreme cheapskates,

Post a Comment

0 Comments