Advertisement

'My Style Is No Style' (Demon) by Ellisha {All Coins} | Geometry Dash 2.11

'My Style Is No Style' (Demon) by Ellisha {All Coins} | Geometry Dash 2.11 This is a really nice effect level by Ellisha. The level is called My Style Is No Style, but I'd say it's pretty easy to categorize the style as effect as most of the emphasis is put on cool background motion, so I'm not quite sure if I agree on the name choice. I think there are a lot of cool effects in this, and the foreground block design and decoration do the job well. Some parts are monocolored, but there are enough color changes in them to keep it fresh. A few parts also combine colors very well, such as the Wave at 1:05, which is probably my favorite part of the level. This level is really fun to play in my opinion, but it will probably lag a lot for some people. I only noticed a bit of lag at 1:12 myself. The level does have both a LDM and an ULDM, though, so hopefully it doesn't hurt its potential chances of getting an Epic rating. If not, it deserves a feature for sure. It only took me 22 attempts to beat the level with both coins, but I playtested it before and had some attempts in a copyable. I think this would be fine for a fun Easy Demon.

- OVERALL COIN RATING -
Silver. 2/4. Ellisha clearly put effort into these coins, but they fall a bit short in terms of difficulty. There are collectibles and trigger orbs involved for both, but all of these are pretty much just free.
- 1st coin: Silver. The first coin requires you to get two collectibles and use a trigger orb, but there isn't much noticeable extra skill here. First, you have to get a custom key at 0:13, which is nice to see. However, it's free to get. This unlocks a free trigger orb at 0:19, which in turn unlocks a green orb and key above the normal route at 0:20. I think this coin does well in making it hidden as it's hard to notice the custom key at 0:13 and this green orb, but these collectibles should have been harder to get to. The last collectible unlocks the spikes and the coin at 0:21, which is normally a Wave part. This jump is quite easy to do in my opinion, and it's not much harder than the straight Wave part that is the normal route.
- 2nd coin: Silver. For the second coin, you have to click a trigger orb when you're falling up at 0:48. (No pun intended.) Just as the first coin, this trigger orb is pretty much free. Just click a few times while you're moving upwards and you'll get it. This disables a saw at 0:52, allowing you to use the 2nd blue orb very late to reach the coin. The timing here is quite easy to get down, but it's definitely not a free coin, making it good for a Silver rating. Both this and the first coin need to have a bit more skill involved to get a Gold rating.

★ Become a Sponsor of my channel today for special perks! Click the button next to "Subscribe" or use this link:

- VIDEO INFO -
Game (version): Geometry Dash (2.11)
Level: My Style Is No Style by Ellisha
ID: 60103081
Music: Boss Theme Remix by Acid-Notation


- OTHER -
Discord server:
Merchandise:
Social media:
Thumbnail by Erdyuri:
Outro by th31:

#effect

geometry dash viprin,viprin,viprin geometry dash,viprin gd,gd viprin,my style is no style,ellisha,my style is no style ellisha,my style is no style by ellisha,ellisha my style is no style,geometry dash ellisha,ellisha geometry dash,geometry dash my style is no style,my style is no style geometry dash,

Post a Comment

0 Comments