Advertisement

*NEW* Cleaning Products & Tools | My Faucet, Vacuum & Mop | Demo's Included | Selma's Toothbrushes

*NEW* Cleaning Products & Tools | My Faucet, Vacuum & Mop | Demo's Included | Selma's Toothbrushes Hey Everyone,
Today's videos is me showing you my current cleaning products in 2020 also new cleaning products trying them on camera. i will show each product and do a Demo of it and where i got it from.
I always get a lot of comments asking where are they from like my faucet , mop and vacuum so today's is the day where you get to find out.
You guys know how much i love toothbrushes so i will show you my collection in my videos you always see selma's toothbrush , the demos will be the sexy sink , cleaning the bathroom, carpet etc.
Please let me know if you would like a spring deep cleaning video , I love to give you realistic cleaning videos for cleaning motivation so please enjoy as awlays guys I Love You
XoXo Selma Rivera



-Robot Vacuum-


My Mop


Mop Heads


Smartly Citrus Grove


Aunt Fannies Floor Cleaner


Vacuum Shark Apex DuoClean ZeroM


Hoover Carpet cleaner


Carpet Cleaner Solution


Clorox Wand + Refills


Clorox Scentiva


Up+up


Dentures GUM Tothbrush


Oval Travel Toothbrush


Electric Brush Red


Window Cleaner with Vinegar at DOLLAR TREE

Widex Electronics


Gray Duster


Mrs.Meyers or Method Products at TARGET or Grove.com
Method dryer sheets
Fabric softer
Detergent
Lysol Laundry Sanitizer

Purex Bar Stain Remover


Plink Dishwasher & Washer


Dryer Cleaning brush


Cleaning Vinegar at DOLLAR TREE

Krud Kutter


Washcloths 6 pack


Mr. Clean Magic Erasers


Mrs. Meyers Baking Soda Cream Cleaner


Faucet Attachment


The Rest of the links didn't fit but they are all in amazon
New Products
Better life All Purpose Cleaner
Caldrea Counter tops Cleaner aslo in grove.com
Puracy Natural Multisurface Cleaner
aunt fannies cleaning vinegar fresh lime mint
brillo pads ,dollar tree , walmart, home depot and target
Target
method dish soap

clean with me,cleaning motivation,cleaning products,selma rivera cleaning products,selma rivera cleaning bathroom,selma rivera cleaning,selmasongs,selmas toothbrush,dollar tree cleaning products 2020,favorite cleaning products 2020,selma tivera,cleaning products reviews,cleaning products asmr,cleaning products haul,the best cleaning products,top cleaning products,shark vacuum cleaner,shark vacuum,cleaning videos,clean my space,speed cleaning,

Post a Comment

0 Comments