Advertisement

Should I Bulldoze this neighborhood? A DANGEROUS Real Estate Investing Strategy

Should I Bulldoze this neighborhood? A DANGEROUS Real Estate Investing Strategy Here my friend Sam and I walk through a neighborhood where several women in recent years disappeared without a trace. I really appreciate CURRENT for sponsoring this video, sign up at : and get their overdraft-free card. I really like their product and am getting it for many of my team members.

TO ME, Real estate Investing is a very, very critical thing in lower end neighborhoods yet many people don't want to do this. Passive income is amazing, but also beneficial to neighborhoods when done right, which is why I always love doing side hustles to get you way up to the more larger real estate investments.

Here's a link to my friend Sam's channel


I'd love it if you joined our discord, where I have one of the biggest finance/business channels online!


Don't forget you STILL can get UP TO FIVE FREE STOCKS FROM WEBULL and also help support InvestmentJoy @

I do post mini-updates on my Instagram at

If you're curious what kind of equipment I use to make my videos, the whole list is at AND the security cameras I use at the trailer park & laundromat!

real estate agent real estate investing strategies biggerpockets meet kevin how to invest in real estate

real estate investing,how to invest in real estate,d class real estate investing,cheap multi family investing,investing in real estate,real estate investing for beginners,real estate investment,passive income ideas,how to make passive income,real estate investing strategies,real estate investing for dummies,multi family real estate investing,investment joy,passive income ideas 2020,grant cardone,robert kiyosaki real estate investing,

Post a Comment

0 Comments