Advertisement

Siblings singing battle |glsb| read description

Siblings singing battle |glsb| read description I don't own any of the music in this video
All credit goes to amazing artists

Songs-

Ivy- all the good girls go to hell
Billie Eilish

Ash- hold on
Chord overstreet

Lance- sincerely me
Dear Evan Hansen Broadway play

Mark- I hate everything about you
Three days Grace

Clove- gasoline
Hasley

Ok, I know I made a lot of mistakes in this and I'm sorry

During lances song flame was following along, that's why he doesn't have a song himself

During marks, (I know the sing is about an ex lover) I did change some lyrics to make it more of the story. Mark is cloves brother. They had a bad childhood.

Their parents were abusive. After a while the mom started getting abused by her husband. Thats when she reported him for assilting her. To add more to his sentance, she threw in a rape charge. The dad is now in prison for 45 years. Mom got a slap on the wrist.

I REPEAT! the song that marks sings is NOT about a sextual relationship between the two. He DOES however, hate everything about clove.

Ever sence they were kids, Mark was the favorite. And clove got the worst punishments even if it was marks fault. Mark didn't care, and he knew what was going on. So he grew to hate clove.

Hope you enjoy~

description

Post a Comment

0 Comments