Advertisement

Speed Painting | How To Paint Alla Prima My Method and Way of Thinking

Speed Painting | How To Paint Alla Prima My Method and Way of Thinking In this Speed Painting video, I show you how to paint Alla Prima with my methods and ways of thinking. In it, I used thick oil paint, a Primed MDF board, art spectrum paints, Rosemary brushes, and an edge pro easel. The paints I used were Titanium white, Yellow Ocher, Burnt Sienna and Ivory Black. Alla Prima can be a hard way to paint in, but I hope this Speed Painting video gives you a few tips on how to paint this way. If you have any questions feel free to message me. My Instagram is @zombielocky and my website is www.zombielocky.com

speed painting,alla prima,how to paint,oil painting,edge pro easel,rosemary brushes oil painting,oil painting tutorial,oil painting techniques,alla prima oil painting,wet on wet,

Post a Comment

0 Comments