Advertisement

Stock Market Crashing, Recession Risk Rising, Oil Prices Tanking - (My Thoughts)

Stock Market Crashing, Recession Risk Rising, Oil Prices Tanking - (My Thoughts) Welcome to my world of stocks!!!
My name is Ale, and today, we are talking about the stock market crashing, the risk of a recession rising, and why oil prices are falling.

My Instagram:


Free Education Playlist: Stock Market Investing for Beginners 2019


Ale's World of Gaming:


Thanks for watching and please subscribe!!! :)

Sources:












and several other sites...

***Please be advised that I am not giving any financial or investing advice. I am not telling anyone how to spend or invest their money. Take all of my videos as my own opinion, as entertainment, and at your own risk.***

Stock market crash,stock market crash 2020,stock market crash 2020 warren buffett,stock market crash cnbc,cnbc stock market,stocks falling,bear market 2020,why are oil prices falling,oil prices crash,oil price war explained,oil price war 2020,stock market investing for beginners,stock market for beginners 2020,time to buy stocks,buy stocks now,buy stocks now or wait,is it time to buy stocks,2020 recession,recession probability,recession coming 2020,

Post a Comment

0 Comments