Advertisement

Women Of Change I Chapter 2 I Zara sa Badlav I Ft. Ms Mrinalini Awasthy I Dhara Cooking Oil

Women Of Change I Chapter 2 I Zara sa Badlav I Ft. Ms Mrinalini Awasthy I Dhara Cooking Oil We believe in celebrating the inspiring life of many women who are living a life less ordinary. Here's our second #WomenOfChange: Ms Mrinalini Awasthy, a single mother of 4 children and an angel in the lives of 450 children. Her courage and kindness is truly remarkable and her goal in life has been to keep spreading happiness in the lives of senior citizens too now, just like she did for these innocent children. Do watch her story. If you know more like her, share their story and let the light of change spread far and wide.

dhara,advertisement,digital film,women of change,women empowerment,cooking oil,best cooking oil,dhara dhara shudh dhara,

Post a Comment

0 Comments