Advertisement

Help me choose comics- Grading submission series: E1

Help me choose comics- Grading submission series:  E1 This is the start of my next series where I will try and show every step of my submission process to a grading company.
E1: We need to choose some books for grading. Help me choose from a pile that I have pulled. This should be fun...

Check out my Instagram page:

If you would like to purchase or trade any of my comic books, email me at:
ibrcn@hotmail.com
We can work on it from there.

Thanks for watching, hope you enjoy it.
Subscribe to support my channel and to have your name on my future videos.
Please leave a comment, hit the like button, and don't forget the reminder bell for future videos.

comics,comic books,comic book movies,comic book tv shows,slabbed comics,raw comics,comic book hobby,comic con,marvel comics,dc comics,spider-man,avengers,wolverine,x-men,iron man,captain america,superman,batman,flash,wonder woman,justice league,stan lee,comic grading process,comicbook grading process,comic grading submission,comicbook grading submission,cgc comic grading,cgc comicbook grading,cbcs grading,pgx grading,egs grading,

Post a Comment

0 Comments