Advertisement

M&M vs Argine 60 - being aggressive in games is profitable in long run

M&M vs Argine 60 - being aggressive in games is profitable in long run The 60th match of the ultimate challenge between an artificial intelligence called Argin (FUNBRIDGE) and Milan Macura.

Argine has an 80% win rate. So far, I am being beaten, but do you think I can catch up and keep my statistics above 50% in the long run?

If you like my videos, I will appreciate your feedback by liking the video or leaving a comment. You can also subscribe and click the bell to get notifications when I post new videos.

If you like my videos, hit like, subscribe if you didn't do it already or you can even tip me via PayPal. Get in touch with me via Funbridge or facebook in case you are interested to have a private online lesson or just send me your feedback on what to improve.

I can also create videos about specific topics you are interested in. You can be a sponsor for the video and help others to improve - a great gift to community ;-)

I am also giving online lessons via Skype, TeamViewer, Webex as well as real classes.

Find out more about me:
Tip me at
Download FunBridge at

bridge,card,game,play,bidding,funbridge,Milan,Macura,tournament,daily,IMP,MP,Argine,challenge,

Post a Comment

0 Comments