Advertisement

GTA 5 Firefighter Mod Responding To A Fire Started By A Lighting Strike During A Thunder Storm

GTA 5 Firefighter Mod Responding To A Fire Started By A Lighting Strike During A Thunder Storm GTA 5 Firefighter Mod. Sandy Shores Fire Department Rescue Engine responding to a fire started by a lightning strike and fighting fires during a thunderstorm in the rain.

Check out my previous Firefighter video Brush Fire Truck Responding To Deadly Wild Fire

Bulldog Extreme 4x4 Brush Firetruck Fighting Wildfires

Follow me on Instagram @Acepilot2k7 & Facebook Page AcePilot2k7
📸 Instagram:
🎮Facebook:

💥Become a Member to support my channel plus get access to use sponsor only emojis

🏆Become An AceScriber & Subscribe to my website To Play Multiplayer Games With Me & Unlock Exclusive Videos on my website!

#GTA5 #AcePilot2k7

👕Check Out My MERCHandise -
💸 Donate -

Fire & EMS Download:

*Medic4523 removed this pack from lspdfr, he will upload it to this new website but I do not know when.

Sandy Shores Fire Mini Texture

📱Chat With Me On Discord, Twitter & Instagram -

🎥 Subscribe to my Youtube Channel -
🎮 Follow my Twitch channel -
Facebook:
📸 Instagram:
🐦 Twitter:

🗒Take My Quiz & See How Well You Know Me:

🎖Get A Shoutout in my next stream:

How To Mod GTA V for PC (Police Mod):


Mods I Used In This Video:

Rescue Mod V

Firetruck sirens and horn

All Red Lights:

Check Out My Computer (Affiliate helps support my channel):

🎮 My Gaming Computer & Gear:

🖥Looking for a Gaming PC? click here (sponsored)

lspdfr,gta v,gta 5,fire,firefighter,gta 5 fire truck,gta 5 fire truck mission,gta,gta 5 department of,firetrucks,gta 5 fire truck mod,medic4523 fire/ems pack,medic4523 download,gta 5 firefighter role play,gta 5 roleplay firefighter,gta 5 fire rescue,gta 5 fire rescue mod,fivem fire,gta 5 blaine county fire department,gta 5 firefighter mission,firefighter lightnign strike,firefighter thunderstorm,fire thunderstorm,fire lightning,fire during thunderstorm,

Post a Comment

0 Comments