Advertisement

I TURN INTO MY GF FOR A DAY

I TURN INTO MY GF FOR A DAY In todays video I (lex) was SOOOOO excited to give Tati a total makeover and dress her exactly as me. She definitely hated it, but we had so much fun in the process. This is also such a highly requested video, so we had to feed the babies! We hope you loved the end result... but dont worry coming next will be MY transformation. Tati will be giving me her idea of a makeover and dressing me exactly like her!
#makeover #swapstyles

WE LOVVVVVE YOUUUU BABIES ENJOY

Follow our social medias!

LEX:
snap: alexisscarrasco



TATI:
snap: savagetotss



for business inquires: alexistatianac@gmail.com

lgbtq,gf,gftag,makeover,swap,swapstyle,lesbian,laurasboutique,starbucks,lashes,fresno,fashionfairmall,cheesecakefactory,target,guccislides,

Post a Comment

0 Comments