Advertisement

You Must See this Place in Istanbul, Anadolu Hisarı Bosphorus

You Must See this Place in Istanbul, Anadolu Hisarı Bosphorus In this Istanbul video I walk in Anadolu Hisarı, a exciting part of the City. Anadoluhisarı is a neighbourhood of Istanbul on the Asian shore of the Bosphorus.

I arrived to Anadolu Hisarı after my long walking Tours in Istanbul along the Bosphorus in June 2019. As you already know Walking in Istanbul is one of my favourites things to do in Istanbul. I have many Videos from different Istanbul Walks in my YouTube Channel @istanbulandfood.

Watch the Video below to see how i arrived in the neighbourhood Anadoluhisarı:

The name of this neighbourhood comes from a fortress (Eng: Anatolian Castle), it was built between 1393 and 1394 on the commission of the Ottoman Sultan Bayezid I.

Here you can see traditional Istanbul waterside mansions known as yalı, nice waterside cafés and restaurants on the Bosphorus shore and along the Göksu River.

Enjoy this Istanbul Walking Tour 2019 with me and if you can, Travel to Istanbul 2019!

Thanks for watching my Istanbul Travel Guide Video 2019. Hit the THUMBS UP button if you like it and don't forget to SHARE & SUBSCRIBE.

HOŞÇAKALIN and STAY TUNED!

Instagram:

#göksuderesi #anadoluhisarı #istanbulandfood

anadoluhisarı,anadolu hisari,must see in istanbul,göksü deresi,göksu river istanbul,anadolu hisarı istanbul,must visit istanbul,bosphorus istanbul,bosphorus istanbul turkey,bosphorus asian side,must see place istanbul,walking in istanbul 2019,istanbul walk 2019,exciting istanbul,visit istanbul 2019,istanbul walking tours 2019,istanbul walks,anadoluhisari bosphorus,waterside restaurants bosphorus,istanbul travel guide 2019,must see place istanbul 2019,

Post a Comment

0 Comments