Advertisement

BITS AND BOBS HAUL | TOPSHOP, MATALAN, WILKO | HAULS

BITS AND BOBS HAUL | TOPSHOP, MATALAN, WILKO | HAULS I had a sneaky little shop on the way home the other day!! See what items I chose to bring home with me...be prepared for a random assortment of things!! Enjoy x
🌻 BITS AND BOBS HAUL | TOPSHOP, MATALAN, WILKO | HAULS | OK_LAURENJ'S WORLD
🌻 Go and check out my weekly and weekend vlogs
🌻 Make sure to like and comment
🌻 Smash that subscribe button and press the bell to be alerted to when I post a video

♡ Check out my blog here -
♡ Twitter -
♡ Instagram -
♡ Tumblr -
♡ Snapchat - @ok.laurenj
♡ Pinterest -
♡ Facebook Page -
♡ Business Enquiries: oklaurenj97@gmail.com
♡ PR Enquiries: oklaurenj97@gmail.com

Hey there!! I am Ok_LaurenJ, aka Lauren. I am based just outside of Milton Keynes in England, the United Kingdom, so yes, I do have a British accent!! I am a Blogger, Vlogger and Youtuber. I personally love getting to show you all of my day to day life and what I like to get up to. With weekly and weekend vlogs, you never miss a moment of my life, the highs and the lows!! I live with my parents, my mum, Tracy and my step dad, Graham and the cutest cat ever called Missie. I also have my own fur baby called Buddy who does not act like the Russian Dwarf Hamster at all, he is my world for sure. I am currently studying at the Open Uni, I am doing a degree to become a Primary School Teacher, but getting to do YouTube and connecting with you all is something that I love just as much, if not more!!♡
If you do have any questions, then please feel free to leave a comment, drop me a message on any of my socials or even drop me an email, all of which can be found just above!!
If you have not yet subscribed to my channel then please smash that button and I look forward to having you as a part of my world!!♡

mental health awareness,mental health,anxiety,depression,advice,dating,romance,love,beauty,fashion,lifestyle,makeup,hauls,shopping,life,uni,university,blog,blogs,blogger,blogging,vlog,vlogs,vlogger,vlogging,weekly vlogger,weekly vlog,weekend vlog,weekend vlogger,family,friends,mother,father,step father,sister,nephew,

Post a Comment

0 Comments