Advertisement

Dishonored 2 Achievement Guide : Fatal Redirect(So easy and quick that anybody can do it!)

Dishonored 2 Achievement Guide : Fatal Redirect(So easy and quick that anybody can do it!) #dishonored2 #achievements #trophies
Typo : Conguratulations to Congratulations. This might piss off avgn

Quick note : If your playing style is oriented towards face-to-face combat with a reflex skill, you may have already unlocked it through blocking enemy projectiles. And yes, I've already heard of infamous Possession tactics as well but this is quicker I suppose

If you still cannot believe I got this, here is my Steam profile :


My very first achievement guide and I am already going full cheese and exploitations. Swell.

Oh, btw. Be sure to quicksave before doing this.

Dishonored,Dishonored 2,video games,gaming,pc gaming,idtech,doom,fortnite,xboxone,ps4,pc,steam,bethesda,arcane studios,kpop,metal,achievements,trophies,glitch,corvo attano,cheese,

Post a Comment

0 Comments