Advertisement

I stumbled on the funniest comment section and made a song about it

I stumbled on the funniest comment section and made a song about it The video I stumbled on:
Available on all major streaming services:

I stumbled on the funniest comment section and made a song about it
I stumbled on the funniest comment section and made a song about it
I stumbled on the funniest comment section and made a song about it

joke rapper,joke rap songs,hiphop jokes,best joke rapper,biggest joke rappers,hip hip and comedy,bars and jokes records,wetface productions,bars and jokes,comment section rap,funny comment section rap,funny comment section,hip hop jokes,erotic comment section,youtube's funniest comments,youtube's best comments,youtube's funniest comment section,funniest comment section,best comment sections on youtube,funny sex comments,sex funny comments,

Post a Comment

0 Comments