Advertisement

WHAT I ATE THIS WEEK TRYING TO BE MORE *ZERO WASTE* (part 1)

WHAT I ATE THIS WEEK TRYING TO BE MORE *ZERO WASTE* (part 1) Check out our stickers, shirts, totes, & more :-)


Simply Eco reusable produce bags:
(not sponsored, but they sent me a pack of their cotton bags with some nice metal straws & they are now my favorite produce bags to use)

nut milk / coffee socks:

Movie theater popcorn info:

Almond milk:

hopefully that’s everything I said I would link, haha.....



instagram →
twitter →

☆ FILMED ON: Canon PowerShot G7X Mark II / Canon 70D
☆ EDITED ON: Final Cut Pro X

W A T E R M A R K
Casey Costa-Smith ♡

M U S I C U S E D

what i eat,what i ate,vegan,plant based,healthy,zero waste,low waste,no plastic,zero plastic,low plastic,eco-friendly,what i ate in a week,what i eat in a week,easy,lazy,junk food,emily ewing,a chill vegan,achillvegan,

Post a Comment

0 Comments