Advertisement

I TURNED MYSELF INTO SHEGO FROM KIM POSSIBLE

I TURNED MYSELF INTO SHEGO FROM KIM POSSIBLE today i turned myself into the iconic eye roll, resting bitch face queen, shego!!

i had so much fun. definitely tag me in pics if you recreate!! or use as inspo for halloween, id love to see it!

I TURNED MY SISTERS & I INTO POWERPUFF GIRLS:


subscribe ;)


☆ SOCIALS ☆
insta @asapmarina
twitter @asapmarinaa
snapchat @asapmarina
tiktok @asapmarina

business inquiries only:
✉️marina@select.co

FAQ:
- how old are you? 18
- what is your ethnicity? half white & half filipino
- where are you from? oahu, hawaii but moved to a different state last year!
- how do u pronounce your middle name? hokulani (meaning heavenly star or a star from the heavens in hawaiian) pronounced ho-koo-la-knee
- what camera do you use? g7x or t7i
- what editor do you use? fcpx
- what is your dutch bros order? iced cooke breve yw ;)

FTC: this video is not sponsored & all opinions are my own.
i do not own any rights to this music pls don't sue me thanks

shego,shego makeup,shego halloween,shego kim possible,halloween makeup,halloween makeup tutorial,halloween look,halloween 2019,easy halloween makeup,easy halloween look,simple halloween costume,easy halloween costume,halloween costume 2019,halloween costumes,halloween ideas,asapmarina,marina hokulani,miah griffith,powerpuff girls,miah c griffith,

Post a Comment

0 Comments