Advertisement

Raw reality of recovery + doing the opposite & fighting back - Feel Positive | Anorexia Recovery 💖

Raw reality of recovery + doing the opposite & fighting back - Feel Positive | Anorexia Recovery 💖 Lets rise above each time and get to another higher level and excel forwards 😍😍 Rise above the brick walls the ED tries to put up!!! 💪🏼❤️ If I can.. you can

Thanks so much for watching and thanks for your support, you are truly appreciated ❤️
My Instagram is: @Empoweringmindsets_J
For more positive posts and life 💖

My Name is Jenna & I’m from Brisbane Australia

Shop link:
I currently have a Online Etsy Store, my Art prints are available to recieve; by purchasing.. you are contributing to Mental Health awareness, ending the stigma and promoting positive recovery. I want to make my Art work available to those in need to recieve something positive and inspirational during their recovery. You shall NOT feel shamed, you shall feel strength and growth 🌱
My Art account is: @Sunbloomstore - where you can have a look at my Art prints 🦋
It’s such a great hobbie for me to do whilst recovering myself.



Tags: #eatingdisorder #mentalhealth #anorexiarecovery #positivity #fearfood #oppositeactions #inspiration #anxiety #selflove #selfhelp #anorexia #rewiringthoughts #facingfears #strength #motivation

anorexic,anorexia,recovery,anorexia recovery,eating disorder recovery,eating disorder,minnie maud,overcome,challenges,fear food,anxiety,bpd,emotions,positivity,self love,megsy recovery,whatmiadidnext,tabitha farrar,littlefightingtal,elzani,fear,metabolism,food,inspiration,motivation,self help,rewiring brain,depression,strength,growth,challenge,what i eat in a day,day in the life,my story,hospital,success,rewire,cbt,

Post a Comment

0 Comments