Advertisement

5,000 Ticket Arcade Mystery Box! Can I Win It?

5,000 Ticket Arcade Mystery Box! Can I Win It? Today in this Can I Win It challenge at the arcade, I see if I can win a mystery box worth 5,000 tickets! I play a bunch of arcade ticket games to try and win the jackpot. I also start off with a new arcade game that has a huge jackpot - I use my tricks to win! If I win, I'll do an unboxing of this mystery box at the end! What prizes will be inside the box? It's a mystery!

Watch More Can I Win It:

Games I play in this video include some of the following: Goal Line Rush, Pop The Lock, Power Roll, Tailgate Toss, Tower of Tickets, and MUCH MORE!

Thanks to Scene 75 Arcade!

----------------------------------------------------------------------

SOCIAL MEDIA:

▶ OFFICIAL WEBSITE:
▶ FACEBOOK:
▶ INSTAGRAM: arcade_matt
▶ TWITTER: arcade_matt
▶ TIK TOK: arcade_matt

----------------------------------------------------------------------

About Arcade Matt:

I make arcade videos! My passion started with the claw machine and continued to arcade ticket games. I also play games that give prizes like Stacker and Keymaster. The coin pusher is also another favorite - some I play winning money, others I win arcade tickets. On some games I even show how to win. If you love anything about the arcade, subscribe for new videos every week, and let's play!

----------------------------------------------------------------------

5,000 Ticket Arcade Mystery Box! Can I Win It?


Arcade Matt


#arcadewin #mysterybox #arcade

arcade,arcade matt,can i win it,can we win it,mystery box,5000 tickets,winning 5000 tickets,arcade mystery box,unboxing,mystery box unboxing,arcade win mystery box,claw machine,coin pusher,matt 3756,arcade games,arcade videos,arcade hacks,arcade fun,mystery boxes,mystery prize,arcade win,arcade game,how to win,tower of tickets,pop the lock,goal line rush,power roll,tailgait toss,

Post a Comment

0 Comments