Advertisement

| DEATH IS A GIRL | CLOSED!! 24 HOUR MAP PART!

|  DEATH IS A GIRL | CLOSED!! 24 HOUR MAP PART! The parts closed but I'll keep this posted for a bit longer until the maps done!!
This map has been almost done for so many months now. I had a part I wanted to finish myself for a LONG time now, but I simply haven't had the time, so I'm finally making this post!

YOU MUST FINISH THIS PART IN 24 HOURS OF ME ACCEPTING! I can do another day long extension, but thats it! Please don't ask for the part if you can't do this!!

I really want to see this map finished! all my other ones have failed and this is SO close to being done!

Heres the rules:

RULES:
1: FOLLOW THE COLOR PALETTE!! There’s no white allowed, the lightest color is the pinkish colors.
2: The background should either be completely black, or black with dark blue silhouettes!! Either of bg characters, cities, trees, lights, etc!!
3: THIS SHOULD HAVE SOME ANIMATION IN IT! I’m not looking for fast, quick or tons of frames, Small movements are definitely okay! I’d just like for there to be a little bit of movement! You can animate as much as you want, just make sure you have SOME.
4: DON’T ADD THE LYRICS!! It’s not a pmv map so I just wanted to make that clear!!
5: The parts are a little long, so make sure you know you have the time and the determination to finish your part!! I’ve been there, done that… Multiple times… So it’s understandable, but still.
6: Your part MUST be fullscreen!!! Please!!! 1920x1080!!
7: Make sure your part has… A mysterious tone to it? Kinda calm but with chaotic tension? It’s hard to explain, so take it however you like! I kinda want parts to have this kind of aesthetic (I’m not talking about the animation, just the aesthetic, don’t freak out!! I mean you can do this much animation if you want to but… it’s definitely not expected of you to work that hard for a 72 hour map!) (I kinda want this map to have the alligator teeth map vibe too, so that whole maps a good example!)
8: 24 hour extension is allowed!! I know the parts are a little long and things come up, so a 24 hour extension is definitely okay!
9: One part per person!! There's only like… 10 parts and they’re quite long. I doubt anyone WOULD want two tbh, but still!!
10: OC’S ONLY PLEASE!!! Try to use your most unique oc’s if you can!! No fan characters or characters from any fandoms! I’ll be hosting a pokemon map after this one’s finished so save it until then!!
11: If you read the rules, tell me about your favorite person!
12: HAVE FUN!! I don’t want this to be stressful for anyone!!
13: NO WATERMARKS!! I’ll be doing that!!

awaiting part/unfinished: ♡
finished: ❤
please send me a sendspace/have a sendspace in the desc when you're finished!!

PARTS:
Intro: (Mine!)
1: MarineFlames ❤
2: HaloPie ❤
3: FrenchToast ❤
4: Birdlawyer ❤
5: Inkspec ❤
6: White Soleil ❤
7:
8: Astrodevil ❤
9: Pelago ❤
10 + outro: Armsfodinner ❤

PART!

Post a Comment

0 Comments