Advertisement

GOLDFISH ESCAPE GONE WRONG - I Am Fish Part 1 | Pungence

GOLDFISH ESCAPE GONE WRONG - I Am Fish Part 1 | Pungence I Am Fish gameplay part 1! Trying to cross the road as a goldfish. I Am Fish is a fun physics based game from the makers of I Am Bread, where you play as a goldfish in a fish bowl, and the goal is to escape and make it to the ocean. They're calling it the "spiritual successor" to I Am Bread. The I Am Fish prototype will be available Wednesday, October 30th. Thank you Bossa Studios for letting me share this game early!

😺🎣 Cat Goes Fishing:
🐝🌎 Tasty Planet Forever:
πŸ πŸ‹ Feed and Grow Fish:

Bossa Studios are also responsible for the fun games I Am Bread and Surgeon Simulator.

Enjoy the video? Click here to subscribe!
Instagram:
Twitter:
Facebook:
Follow me on Twitch to catch my live streams:

Outro Music: "I'm Here" - Rob Gasser (ft. The Eden Project)



pungence,i am fish,i am fish game,i am fish gameplay,goldfish,i am bread,fun,games,bossa studios,i am bread sequel,bossa studios games,bossa studios video games,Funny PC Game,bossa,physics game,fish,funny,laughter,

Post a Comment

0 Comments