Advertisement

Hermitcraft 6: #47 Tango's Safety Bunkers!

Hermitcraft 6: #47 Tango's Safety Bunkers! Today we make huge progress on our spiraling tower as well as open a promising new business for other Hermits!

Monster Spawning Resource Pack


Subscribe to be notified of all my videos!


Follow me on Twitter for all announcements and live streams!
www.twitter.com/tangoteklp

Follow me on Mixer for 4-5 live streams per week!
www.mixer.com/tangotek

Music:

Looking for an amazing, friendly, well moderated survival server?
Or just want to show your support for my work?
Join Season 4 of Titancraft vanilla server!


My Patreon server is hosted by BuildCraftia!
The home of Fun Minecraft game types such as Destroy the Core, Slime Run, and Paintball! Check them out!


Outro Music: Underwaterbeats - Delete

─────────────────────────
Help support my channel
─────────────────────────
►Watch the whole "What If" series!


►Watch my Breaking Bytes series! ("What If" predecessor!)


►Check out some of my tutorials!


►Follow Me On Twitter

hermitcraft demise game,hermitcraft demise dares,hermitcraft demise,hermitcraft season 6,rendog hermitcraft,breath over death,tangotek,tango tek,tango prank,hermitcraft 6,family friendly,Minecraft bunker,

Post a Comment

0 Comments