Advertisement

🧐 Interview with an Ex-Revenge Trader [BLACK MARKET Sneak Peek]

🧐 Interview with an Ex-Revenge Trader [BLACK MARKET Sneak Peek] Registration link:

As traders, we know all too well that trading is a lonely business.

You’re sitting in your room by yourself, staring at the charts, sometimes even mumbling to yourself. Some of us do it late at night after our spouse and children are asleep… and this experience can be very isolating.

That’s why I created a chat group for my students, where we share trade setups and chitchat about the market all day, every day.

It’s great to have like-minded people to share your joy when you make a beautiful trade. And people to learn together with, when you make stupid mistakes.

And over time I’ve noticed some amazing traders in my community, and some of their stories really inspire me.

These are people who’ve gone through losing streaks, 40% drawdowns, and many other obstacles…

… but instead of giving up, they asked themselves “What did I do wrong?”, “How can I improve my trading?”

… and now they’re beating the markets and reaping consistent profits.

That’s why for the upcoming BLACK MARKET event, I’ve invited a few of my students – they are home-based traders just like you – to share with you the precious insights from their trading journey.

Because every trader is different – we all have different personalities, experience levels and financial backgrounds, right? And it’s always good to learn from the experiences of other traders, no matter if you’re a newbie or seasoned trader.

You’ll see that if these traders can do it, so can you. All you need is the right strategy and trading rules!

So if you’re going through a tough time in your trading right now…

… and you’re looking for that spark of motivation to push you forward…

… if you’re looking for that missing piece in your trading plan…

… and you’re looking to bring your trading to the next level…

Come join me for BLACK MARKET.

This is my trading event of the year where I’ll be sharing with you my secrets to getting consistent profits.

My team is now giving out FREE TICKETS to the BLACK MARKET event – tickets are going out fast so I urge you to grab yours now.

See you at BLACK MARKET -- It’s time to make a killing 😉

Date: 26 to 28 November 2019
Time: 8 pm to 2 am (PST, Daily)
Fee: FREE (worth USD 197. Slots filling up fast)
Registration link:

adam khoo,adamkhoowealth1,wealthacademySG,stock trading,stock investing,technical analysis,ETFs,exchange traded funds,CFDs,wealth academy,AKLTG,

Post a Comment

0 Comments