Advertisement

Lets Take Some Pic's│ WildCamperVanMan

Lets Take Some Pic's│ WildCamperVanMan In todays vid i am going down the river to shoot some time-lapse of the weir

►► SOCIAL MEDIA ◄◄

Please Help Support My Channel By Subscribing Or How About Becoming A Patreon: www.Patreon.com/wildcampervanman

Website: www.WildCamperVanMan.Tv
Facebook Group: NO LONGER USING BUT FIND ME HERE
MeWe: mewe.com/join/wildcampervanman.tv
Instagram:
Twitter:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
★► Patreon: www.patreon.com/Wildcampervanman ◄★

►► GEAR AND EQUIPMENT I USE ◄◄

★Go Pro Hero 4 Black:
★Go Pro Accessories Kit:
★Sony CX240E Full HD Camcorder:
★Camping Wood Stove:
★40L Lightweight Hiking Backpack:
★Ansoko PMR446 Two Way Radio Walkie Talkies Long Distance:
★1000W pure sine wave AC power inverter:
★Intex Explorer K2 Kayak:
★Tascam DR-05:
★Sikaflex 512 Caravan Adhesive & Sealant:
★LINKSOLAR Weatherproof ABS Solar Plastic Double Cable Entry Gland:
★Savage Gear 4D Line Thru Trout 20cm:
★Dehumidifier:
★August DTA250 FreeView Aerial:
★HD FreeView DVB Dongle:
★Plastic Cactus:


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All Of My Videos Are Recorded On A Go-Pro Hero 4 as listed above with links to them.

If you liked this video, don’t forget to hit that like button and share it with your friends on Social Media.


DISCLAIMER: I am not begging for any Money or donations. It is your choice if you want to support me via Patreon or not.
I will still be posting new videos and they will be free no matter if I get donations or not. Patreon simply serves as a tiny "tip" jar. It helps me with producing better videos by allowing me to focus my time on video production For My Patrons, etc.
Thanks for subscribing :)

♥ Feel free to subscribe to my channel. ♥

Stay Safe
&
Have A Gud Un.

digital,fishing,home,life,motorhome,nomadic,nomadic life,off grid,pike,rants,spiritual life,stealth camping,tiny,traveller,uk travel,uk van life,van,van dweller,van dwelling,van life,wild camping,timelapse,photography,noob photographer,photographer,

Post a Comment

0 Comments