Advertisement

Thanksgiving 2019 | The Hurried Hostess

Thanksgiving 2019 | The Hurried Hostess Happy Thanksgiving everyone! If you’re looking for some last minute Thanksgiving food inspiration, here’s the recipes for the foods in this video:

Caramel Apple Crepe Cake -

Goat Cheese Stuffed Figs -

Stuffed Butternut Squash -

Candied Pecans -

Stunning Macarons – Courtesy of Heritage Macarons

---

Subscribe!

---

CONNECT WITH ME!!!

INSTAGRAM: @TheHurriedHostess

TWITTER: Hurried_Hostess

EMAIL: Business inquiries only: hello@hurriedhostess.com

---

My channel is a fun place for people to enjoy the world of home entertaining, recipes, and travel! If you leave mean negative comments or resort to name calling, I will delete your comment & block you. My channel is not the place. This world is so ugly & negative & we desperately need to make a change. I can’t control the world, but I can control my channel. Constructive criticism is always welcome! Feel free to speak your mind but please respect each other! XOXO

---

Music:

Thanksgiving,Fall,

Post a Comment

0 Comments