Advertisement

What NOT To Do When Meeting Your Ex (4 HUGE Mistakes)

What NOT To Do When Meeting Your Ex  (4 HUGE Mistakes) If you're worried you are going to make mistakes when meeting up with your ex, stay calm. In this video I share 4 huge mistakes that are easy to make (ask me how I know). So make sure you listen closely and pay close attention... because many people make these common mistakes!

Get Craig's help personally:

Get Margaret's help:

Craig's workbook series:


Be sure to SUBSCRIBE to the channel

what not to do when meeting your ex,mistakes when meeting your ex,how to behave around your ex,metting up with your ex,how to act around your ex,first date with ex,first date with my ex,how to show your ex you've changed,first date after a breakup,things you should never say to your ex,how to behave when meeting up with your ex,seeing your ex after no contact,meeting up with my ex boyfriend,meeting up with my ex girlfriend,Craig Kenneth,Margaret Foley,

Post a Comment

0 Comments