Advertisement

Cheat Your Physics Exam (Without Actually Cheating)

Cheat Your Physics Exam (Without Actually Cheating) This is a really useful technique you can use to hack your physics exams. Check out this video's sponsor
In this video I look at dimensional analysis and how you can use it to get extra information out of exam questions in physics. Often the units given to you in the question tell you the equation to use, which is really useful if you have forgotten it, or if you want to check to make sure it makes sense. You are normally taught dimensional analysis to convert some units to other units, but it it useful for so much more than that!

--- Posters ----
DFTBA Store:
RedBubble Store:
Help me make amazing science videos on Patreon:
Patreon:


I have also made posters available for educational use which you can find here:


--- My Science Books ----
I also write science books for kids! You can see them all here:


--- Follow me around the internet you weirdo ---







#physics #exam

physics,exams,dimensional analysis,animated explainer,animarion,science,units,mathematics,

Post a Comment

0 Comments