Advertisement

Thanksgiving Eve I Alexa Greeted Me Accordingly I Sister-Cousin Edition

Thanksgiving Eve I Alexa Greeted Me Accordingly I Sister-Cousin Edition Hanging With My Family for the Holidays
We Had Such Blast

Alexa Played Her Part As Well!!!!
********************

There is a specific mechanism to GROW YOUR CHILD/CHILDREN Instagram....Do You Know What That Is????

My Daughters Will Be One Of The First Social Media Influencers/Kids to gain a Modeling Contract off of Social Media
Instagram: Summersinsydneyteev

YOU HAVE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE TO LEARN ABOUT BRAND REPPING AND ALL THINGS MOMMIE đŸ‘đŸŸ

If You Need Bows:
www.kraftsbymindy.com
For a discount: sands10

Follow My Daughters on IG: @summersinsydneyteev
Follow My IG: @_mrscrhodes86

Like My daughters page on FB: Summer & Sydney
Like My FB page: Patra.Xii

Subscribe & Y’all Be Sweet

For Collab and Business Inquiries:
patra.pearson@gmail.com
ryann.rae11@gmail.com

#brandrepping #growachildsinstagram #fashion #cameras #lightening #backgrounds #ClosetChronicles for all Mommas
#marriedmommas #singlemommas #widowedmommas #divorcedmommas #Oldmommas #newmommas #InAllTheClosetsAroundTheWorld #SHARETHISWITHYOURMOMMAFRIENDS
#YallBeSweet

sister cousins,sister,cousin,thanksgiving eve,thanksgiving 2019,November holiday,november,traveling from the midwest,The Essix,The Colemans,The Rhodes-Wilson,The Harris's,first cousins,pregnancy,Baby Tavyn,fried chicken wings,whole chicken wings,thanksgiving food,pimple,zip,pedicur,eyebrows waxed,chin waxed,thanksgiving eve vibes,creating traditions: Sister Cousin Edition,kids,babys,y'all be sweet,

Post a Comment

0 Comments